Svastha Yoga Institute is proud to offer a 200-hour Program for Well Being & Yoga Teacher Certification in the tradition of Krishnamacharya.
Delivered in 3 one week modules this program is for the committed practitioner who wishes to deepen their understanding of the authentic principles of yoga and for the serious student interested in building a firm foundation to teach. Module 1 is scheduled for May 23-30, 2018
Developed by international teachers A.G. and Indra Mohan of Svastha Yoga and Ayurveda in Chennai, India, the training offers an in-depth study into the art and science of classic yoga as taught by their teacher, Sri T. Krishnamacharya.
The Svastha Yoga Program is foremost about you. You will be empowered with practical, timeless knowledge and the tools to bring about transformation in your life – on all levels. Combined with your own developing practice, the knowledge you acquire will equip you with the skills to guide others on a similar path.
• An understanding and appreciation of the science and art of yoga and an introduction to Ayurvedic principles
• Comprehensive knowledge of the theory of asanas, pranayama and meditation
• The ability to teach yoga in a safe and effective manner
• The tools to enact positive changes in their own lives and to provide the same guidance for others
• The opportunity to be a part of a community of people who are similarly committed to a path of personal growth and transformation.
was one of the greatest influences in the last century on the field of yoga. Most styles of yoga today have been influenced or are derived from his teachings.
Location: Taos Yoga Therapy, Taos, New Mexico
Full Tuition after February 15, 2018: $3400